In November of this year, TOMARIAL will be presenting an important talk at a prestigious international event. Tomarial is the only Spanish Firm which has been invited to the VII Moscow Family Office Forum, to be held at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow this coming 15th and 16th of November. Since 2011, The Moscow Family Office Forum has been providing a unique Networking platform for International Financial Service Providers to meet Russian Private Bankers, Lawyers, Real Estate Agents, Institutional Investors, Family Offices and UHNWs. Renowned International Experts will discuss a broad range of topics related to the management of Family wealth such as Taxation, Economic Citizenship, Wealth Management, Asset protection & Structuring. Antonio Ballester, Managing Director and Senior Partner of TOMARIAL, and Daniel Soltice, Director of International Relations for the Firm will be speaking at the Forum on the topic of structuring of investments in Spain & the EU market, and discussing new trends & effective solutions.
- 24 Nov 2017TOMARIAL was the only Spanish law firm invited to participate in the VII Moscow Family Office Forum
- 31 Mar 2014Accession to lachambre.es
- 28 Apr 2016First Congress on Food Legislation of the UIA
- 26 Nov 2014Invitation to Seminar 2014 Tomarial
- 29 Apr 2016The latest reform on corporate governance in Spain – Roland Gombau