INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
The cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer proper operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the cookies analytical and advertising and affiliation, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Cookies technical and functional: they are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Cookies analytical: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies It is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data. that users of the service do.
- Cookies advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: collect information about the user's personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Cookies sociales- They are set by social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Cookies affiliate: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Cookies of security- They store encrypted information to prevent the data stored on it from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO PROPERTY
- Cookies own: they are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies from third parties: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION TERM
- Cookies session: They are a kind of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Cookies persistent: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
TOMARIAL, SLP is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of Interested and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), so that the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies that are used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Data communication: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
TOMARIAL, SLP. AV. ARAGÓN (EDIF. EUROPA), 30 1 - 46021 VALENCIA (Valencia). Email: email@example.com
Contact details of the data protection officer: Dr. Vicente Zaragozá, 1 - 2 - 5. CP 46020 - Valencia - firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEB SITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|Google com||__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie necessary for the use of the website's options and services||in a year|
|Google com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||In 17 years|
|Google com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with requests between sites. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 6 months|
|tomaial.com||_gat_UA-50946918-10||Cookie necessary for the use of the website's options and services||Session|
|tomaial.com||_wpfuuid||Cookie necessary for the use of the website's options and services||In 11 years|
|tomaial.com||cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||Cookie necessary for the use of the website's options and services||in a year|
|tracker.metricool.com||AWSALB||These cookies allow us to assign server traffic to make the user experience as smooth as possible. A so-called load balancer is used to determine the server that currently has the best availability. The information generated cannot be identified as an individual.||in 7 days|
|tracker.metricool.com||AWSALBCORS||Cookie necessary for the use of the website's options and services||in 7 days|
|Google com||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||In 2 years|
|Google com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||In 2 years|
|Google com||__Secure-APISID||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||in 4 days|
|Google com||__Secure-HSID||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||in 4 days|
|Google com||__Secure-SSID||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||in 4 days|
|tomaial.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||In 2 years|
|tomaial.com||_gat||It is used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server when using the Google Tag Manager||Session|
|tomaial.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||in 20 hours|
|Google com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set through embedded YouTube videos. They record anonymous statistical data on, for example, how many times the video plays and the settings used for the playback.||in a month|
|Google com||ANIDs||Google uses these cookies to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers.||in a year|
|Google com||APISID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||In 2 years|
|Google com||HSID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||In 2 years|
|Google com||NID||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track Google ad conversion rates and personalization.||in 7 months|
|Google com||SAPISID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||In 2 years|
|Google com||SID||In 2 years|
|Google com||SIDCC||in a year|
|Google com||SSID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google Search.||In 2 years|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
|Amazon Web Services||https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/|
|COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL|
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all visited websites.
However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, that may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|
|HOW TO ELIMINATE THE COOKIES OF THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS|
|Internet Explorer Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|